2012 Mitsubishi OutlanderCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-15T21:58:02+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear drums( if applicable) to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- General check over been parked for 2 years
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
Greg B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/14/2023