- Emissions & Safety Insp.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear drums( if applicable) to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Replace front pads & rotors, lubricate all parts necessary, and road test vehicle.
- Replace Rear Pads , Lube All Necessary Parts & Road Test Vehicle.
- Rotate 4 Tires (No Balance)
caroline c. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/22/2020