- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Replace front pads and rotors, lubricate all parts necessary, and road test vehicle.
- Replace rear pads
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Drain and Refill – All Applicable Models
- DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain and Refill – AWD
Gordon P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2019